Seven members of family fell unconscious after mistakenly consuming medicinal plant with tea

Seven members of family fell unconscious after mistakenly consuming medicinal plant with tea



Shopian: Seven members of a family fell unconscious in south Kashmir’s Shopian district after mistakenly consuming a medicinal plant in tea. 

Sources told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that a child of the family in Nabal Zawoora area of Shopian had grinded a medicinal plant probably Argemone mexicana and mixed it with tea. 

They said that after taking this tea, all seven members fell unconscious and were shifted to district hospital Shopian, where from they were shifted to SMHS Srinagar for advanced treatment.

Sources, however, said that their condition was stable. 

They identified them as Azad Ahmad, Hajira Begum, Mohammad Amin, Fareeda Jan, Shabir Ahmed besides two minor kids—(KNO)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
close