NHM Employee Electrocuted to Death While Hoisting National Flag in Kathua

NHM Employee Electrocuted to Death While Hoisting National Flag in Kathua




Author Agencies: A 40-year-old National Health Mission (NHM) employee was electrocuted to death while hoisting the national flag in Kathua, sources said.

A 40-year-old National Health Mission (NHM) employee was electrocuted to death while hoisting the national flag in Kathua, sources said.

 
Identifying the deceased as Pawan Kumar, they told GNS that the individual received a strong electric jolt at Hiranagar in Hariya Chak area.
 
The official confirmation into the incident is however awaited. (GNS)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
close